Danube Properties unveils AED 2.4 billion health focused project

Danube Properties has announced Diamondz, a new real estate venture valued at AED 2.4 billion, located in Jumeirah Lake Towers. This towering 65-storey skyscraper is designed to foster a health-centric lifestyle among its residents, distinguished by housing a state-of-the-art gym equipped with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s “Being Strong Fitness Equipment”.

Salman Khan expressed his enthusiasm for the project, stating that the launch of the first Being Strong-equipped gym in Dubai at Diamondz by Danube emphasises the importance of a healthy lifestyle in Dubai’s fast-paced environment. He added that their innovative exercise equipment is intended to highlight the need for high-quality fitness solutions.

Diamondz residents will enjoy access to more than 40 exclusive health and lifestyle facilities, such as a health club, multiple swimming pools, a jogging track, sports arena, and a tennis court, with unique services like on-call doctors. The residential units are offered fully furnished, starting at AED 1.1 million.

Rizwan Sajan, Founder and Chairman of Danube Group, stated that each project motivates them to improve the facilities and amenities they provide, ensuring homeowners gain more value for every square foot. He also talked about the inclusion of on-call medical and childcare services, as well as added workspaces for remote working, as part of their efforts to optimise the balance between professional and personal life.

The announcement follows the successful launch and rapid sell-out of Bayz101, a 101-storey skyscraper in Business Bay, earlier this year. Danube Properties adopts a strategy of launching and completing one project at a time, which, according to Sajan, has been instrumental in focusing their efforts on each development and ensuring their customers are satisfied with timely project completions.

Danube’s unique financing option allows homebuyers to take possession of their homes after paying 60% of the price, with the remaining 40% payable over 40 monthly installments. This method aims to ease the financial burden on buyers while enhancing their investment returns.

Currently, Danube Properties is preparing to hand over Opalz, while other developments like Pearlz, Gemz, and Petalz are ahead of their construction schedules by 8, 6, and 5 months, respectively. With the introduction of Diamondz, Danube has launched 15 projects in just 24 months, securing its position as a prominent developer in the regional real estate market.

Original article reference: Arabian Business.

SPEAK TO AN
INVESTMENT
CONSULTANT

For live availability and pricing, contact our investment team.

By submitting this form you agree to subscribe to updates from M&M Real Estate and be sent information in relation to its products and services.